Join the biggest, most comprehensive and pioneer event for Filipino Nurses this year – the 5th Philippine Nursing Opportunities Conference, Expo and Job Fair (PNOCE) 2009 at the Mandarin Oriental Suites, Gateway Mall, Araneta Center this September 18-19, 2009 (Friday and Saturday).
Be guided in your nursing career! If you’re a NURSING STUDENT, UNDERBOARD, BOARD PASSER or ALREADY WORKING as a NURSE, this event is for you! Consider the following benefits of attending the 5th PNOCE and Job Fair.
What benefits you can get on the 5th PNOCE and Job Fair?
1. Wealth of information on test taking strategies to successfully pass the local Nurse Licensure Exams, NCLEX, CGFNS, and IELTS exams (which are not as easy as people think) and how to prepare and successfully pass the exams.
2. Information on various institutions offering specialized Nursing trainings / seminars to further hone and improve Nursing skills and knowledge to be globally competitive, particularly internationally-recognized training programs for Nurses
3. Government updates on latest trends and destinations for Filipino Nurses from DOLE and POEA
4. Work / job opportunities locally to polish and prepare Filipino Nurses for a global workplace
5. Work and visa opportunities for Nurses (US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK etc.)
6. Update on the US retrogression
7. Business and investment opportunities while studying Nursing or while waiting for the opportunity to work overseas …. and more!
To learn more and register, please visit http://www.philnursingexpo.com
For inquiries please call Ms. Emma San Juan
Tel No: (+632) 473-3628
Telefax: (+632) 508-8803
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a nursing job? You might want to checkout Nursing job fair You can search through thousands of nursing jobs online
Article copyright NurseReview.org - #1 source of information to update nurses all over the world. All rights reserved. No part of an article may be reproduced without the prior permission.