ADVISORY TO ALL JUNE 2009 NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION PASSERS AFTER THE RELEASE OF RESULTS OF THE JUNE 2009 NLE
FOR NEWSPAPER/RADIO/TV/BONWEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. The MANILA oathtaking ceremony for the successful examinees in the JUNE 2009 Nurse Licensure Examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oaths of Professional, in accordance with Republic Act 9891 and Republic Act 9173 will be held before the Board of Nursing on Tuesday and Wednesday, August 18 and 19, 2009 respectively with morning (8:00 AM) and afternoon (1:00 PM) sessions at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
2. Oathtaking tickets are available at the Philippine Nurses’ Association (PNA) at 1663 F.T. Benitez Street, Malate, Manila starting July 29, 2009 - Wednesday.
3. All oathtaking candidates must come in their white gala uniform, nurse’s cap, white duty shoes, without earrings, hair not touching the collar and without corsage.
4. The Board of Nursing (BON) wishes to reiterate that the assignment for oathtaking will be according to pre-determined “schedule of school assignments” which will serve as basis for the schedule of tickets to be issued only by the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) ON WEEKDAYS!
5. For schools without schedule, inductees may buy tickets on a first come first serve basis.
6. Here are the deadlines for buying tickets:
6.1 ONLY VALID TICKETS SHALL BE ALLOWED ENTRY TO SMX (RECEIPTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED)
7. For orderly conduct THERE SHALL ABSOLUTELY BE NO SELLING OF TICKETS WITHIN THE SMX COMPOUND. Admission tickets are only available at PNA on set schedules.
8. On the day of the oathtaking:
SMX OPENING TIME shall be at 6:30A.M. FOR the MORNING SESSION
12:30P.M. FOR AFTERNOON SESSION
SMX ENTRANCE - there shall be 7 ENTRANCES to SMX -
TOPNOTCHERS AND THEIR PARENTS - USE FRONT/MAIN ENTRANCES
CHILDREN BELOW 7 YEARS are NOT ALLOWED
GUESTS ARE ADVISED TO TAKE THE BASEMENT PARKING ENTRANCE
Adequate parking is available right in front of SMX
No reserved seats. First come First serve basis.
Food stalls available at the lobby. Eating not allowed inside the convention hall
9. Regional oathtaking schedules are proresively posted in the BON website: www.bonphilippines.org and regional oathtaking candidates are advised to coordinate with their respective alma mater or the Philippine Nurses Association Chapter in their region for details.
Article copyright NurseReview.org - #1 source of information to update nurses all over the world. All rights reserved. No part of an article may be reproduced without the prior permission.