Once you have submitted everything that is required, you will receive a letter with a white post card. Inside it says,
You have been approved to take the NCLEX exam. A confirmation white post card is enclosed with this letter for your convenience.
- You may register with Pearson Vue when ever you are ready and pay their fee. You can reach them at www.pearsonvue.com/nclex
- Pearson Vue will send you a confirmation email after you have registered with them. In the email you will find a candidate i.d. number. The candidate i.d. number is 7-9 digits long.
- You MUST write your candidate i.d. number on the white post card before sending it back to us, or the card will be sent back to you.
- When you are ready to be made eligible to get your att, you fill out the enclosed white post card and sent it back to our office.
- Once we receive the card, we will contact Pearson Vue within 2 weeks of receiving your card and have them release your att.
- Once we make you eligible to get your att, you only have 90 days in which to take your exam. If you do not take your exam within the 90 days, you will have to register with Pearson Vue again and pay their fee.
- When you register with Pearson Vue and give them an email address, they will send your att to your email address. Make sure to check both your inbox and junk/bulk folder for your att.
- Once you have your att, you should IMMEDIATELY contact Pearson Vue to schedule your exam. If you have trouble scheduling your exam within the 90 days at any exam site, please contact us right away.
- Examination sites fill up quickly and they may no be able to accommodate you if you do not schedule your exam right away.
Article copyright NurseReview.org - #1 source of information to update nurses all over the world. All rights reserved. No part of an article may be reproduced without the prior permission.