ATI Kaplan NurseNotes Nclex Bullets - Growth & Development And Psychosocial
1. Typipical 4 year old has a vocabulary of? 1500 words
2. Growth of a preschool child, expect to gain, 4-6 pounds per year.
3. Tie Shoelaces - 4 year old
4. Factor that would indicate that the child is ready to be toilet trained? No longer falls or trips over his feet when walking.
5. Infant - solitary
Toddler - parallel
Associative - pre-school (imaginative and imitative)
6. 2 years old - always says "No"
7. Posterior fonatenel normally closes by 8 weeks of age, it may closed at birth or shortly thereafter, and still be considered a normal finding.
8. When should a child start going to the dentist? 1 year old.
9. First sign of puberty in teenage girls? Changes in the nipple and areola.
10. First sign of puberty in teenage boys? Testicular enlargement.
11. Neonatal reflexes should gradually dade between 4-6 months of age and completely disappear by 6 months of age.
12. Leading cause of death in infant ages 1 month and 1 year? Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
13. Leading cause of death in toddlers, preschoolers, school-age childrean and adolescents is? Accidents
14. Infant weighed 8 pounds at birth, nurse expect this infant to weigh at 24 weeks of age? 18 pounds
Article copyright NurseReview.org - #1 source of information to update nurses all over the world. All rights reserved. No part of an article may be reproduced without the prior permission.